Legal and informative mentions
We are pleased to welcome you to our website to help you get to know us better. The purpose of this site is to provide information about the company and its activities.
Central Sicaf S.p.A.
Headquarter in Milan, Via Carlo Ottavio Cornaggia n. 6 – 20123 Milano
Tax Code and no. of registration with the Register of Companies of Milan n. 09787770966
Registered in the Register of Sicaf held by the Bank of Italy pursuant to art. 35, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree No. 58/98 at no. 11.
Share capital: € 50.006.728
Hosting and creation
Host: Register S.p.A. – Headquarter: viale della Giovine Italia n. 17, 50122 Firenze
Creation: Melismelis S.r.l. – Headquarter: via Milazzo n. 10, 20121 Milano
Visuals: Melismelis S.r.l. – Headquarter: via Milazzo n. 10, 20121 Milan, Italy
Illustrations: Melismelis S.r.l. – Headquarter: via Milazzo n. 10, 20121 Milan, Italy
Photographs: Central Sicaf S.p.A. – Headquarter: via C. O. Cornaggia n. 6, 20123 Milan, Italy
The Layout and content of this site together constitute a work protected by existing intellectual property laws. No reproduction and/or representation, partial or complete, can be made without the prior and written consent of Covivio SA. Italy.
The name Covivio, the logo Covivio the name of the subsidiaries of Covivio SA, the name and logos of their products as well as the slogans are owned by Covivio SA and/or its subsidiaries (hereinafter “Covivio”). Any reproduction, use and/or modification that would be made without the prior and written consent of Covivio, is likely to constitute counterfeiting. It will also not in any way take responsibility for Covivio.
The drawings, photographs, images, texts, audio and non-sound sequences, and other materials depicted on this website are subject to industrial and/or intellectual property rights, properties of Covivio or its subsidiaries. As such, any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation, and/or transformation, partial or integral, or transfer to another site are prohibited.
The private copy of these various rights objects is permitted with reference to the source. Their partial or complete reproduction, without the prior and written consent of Covivio, is strictly forbidden.
Creating a hyperlink to the site is allowed. Under no circumstances can Covivio be held responsible for the information disseminated on these sites via these hypertext.
The information and presentations contained in the pages of this site are provided purely as an indication and remain subject to change at any time and without notice. Their use for private or professional purposes cannot in any way incur the responsibility of Covivio.
Covivio cannot guarantee the exactness, precision or exhaustiveness of the information provided on this site.
As a result Covivio disclaims any responsibility:
- for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omissions relating to any information available on this site;
- for any damage, direct and/or indirect, regardless of the causes, origins, natures or consequences, caused by anyone’s access to the site or the impossibility of accessing it, as well as the use of the site and/or credit granted to a any information that comes directly or indirectly from the site;
- for any use that can be made of this different information.
The site www.centralsicaf.com offers links to other sites. However, these web pages are not part of the portal and cannot incur responsibility for www.centralsicaf.com.
General personal data processing policy
You’ll find our personal data processing policy here
Covivio SA undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site www.centralsicaf.com, will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When you visit our website, cookies are deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet. We use different cookies on the site to measure the site’s attendance.
Defining a cookie
A cookie is a text file deposited on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an ad. It keeps user data to make browsing easier and allows for certain features. Cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Learn more about cookies and how to oppose them
Different type of cookies is deposited on www.centralsicaf.com:
Audience Measurement Cookies (Analytics)
Audience measurement cookies are deployed to obtain information about visitor navigation. In particular, they help to understand how users arrive on a site and to reconstruct their journey.
The site www.centralsicaf.com uses the AT Internet audience measurement tool. It is managed by a Tag management tool, Tag Commander.
|Cookie name||Aim||Preservation time|
|_ga||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests.||1 day|
|_gid||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.||Session|
On your first visit to www.centralsicaf.com, a headband informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. They are only deposited if you accept them. You can receive information and set your cookies at any time to accept or reject them by going to the cookie management page included in the “Legal and informative notes” at the bottom right of each page of the site. You will be able to indicate your preference for the site.
Ways to oppose the filing of cookies via your browser
In order to manage the cookies installed, you have the following possibilities:
- You can set up your browser to block or delete cookies installed by our site.
- You can also set up your browser to ask for your consent before installing a cookie. You have the option of accepting it or refusing it one by one or rejecting them all.
- You can decide to remove a cookie that has already been installed by changing the settings of your Internet browser.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and beyond: choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options.” Click on the “Privacy” (or “Confidentiality”) tab. Select the desired level using the cursor or click the “advanced” button to customize your cookie management.
- For Firefox: Choose the “Tools” menu. Click on the “Privacy” “Cookies” option.
- For Opera: Choose the “File” menu . . . “Preferences.” Privacy”.
- For Google Chrome: Click on the icon representing a wrench that is located in the browser’s toolbar. Select Options (Mac and Linux Preferences, Chromebook Settings). Choose the Advanced Options tab. Click on content settings in the “Privacy” section. In the Content Settings dialog that appears, click the Cookies tab.